Big Bonne Bay Pond
- Enjoy your time at the Chateau dining indoors our out. Prepare with our Napoleon BBQ, a propane cooker or our full kitchen.
- Ensure full recovery for your next day on the trails! 80 jets, saltwater, 7 person, 3 waterfalls, led lights, deluxe hot tub!!
- Relax with a book or a coffee while you overlook the lake.
- With deluxe memory foam mattresses and a great view of the lake its pretty hard to get out of bed in the morning
- There is lots of room downstairs in the rec room to have a laugh, catch a game or play cards.
Chateau Shady LoopBig Bonne Bay Pond
Perfectly located to tour Western Newfoundland. Situated on the edge of Big Bonne Bay Pond and Gros Morne National Park. Our 1800 sqft home is fully equipped. After a day of hiking snowmobiling or fishing, soak in our 7 person hot tub. On cool nights have a campfire in our stone fire pit. On rainy days the basement is fully furnished with a 4K LED TV, Blu-ray player, movies, satellite internet and board games. At night sleep like royalty on our memory foam queen beds.
Locations & Dates
- 29 Shady Loop, Big Bonne Bay Pond
- 49.3569, -57.5505
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
- Jun 24 - Aug 31 $2300/week, $329/night up to 4 guests. Jan 1 - Jun 21 & Sep 1 - Dec 31 $259/night, $1800/week 4 guests. Additional fees over 4 guests
- Email Money Transfer
- Three-bedroom vacation home
- French Language
- Hot Tub
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- No Pets Allowed (Service Pets Welcome)
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Rooms with Two Beds
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .