- Enjoy your time at the Chateau dining indoors our out. Prepare with our Napoleon BBQ, a propane cooker or our full kitchen.
- Ensure full recovery for your next day on the trails! 80 jets, saltwater, 7 person, 3 waterfalls, led lights, deluxe hot tub!!
- Relax with a book or a coffee while you overlook the lake.
- With deluxe memory foam mattresses and a great view of the lake its pretty hard to get out of bed in the morning
- There is lots of room downstairs in the rec room to have a laugh, catch a game or play cards.
Chateau Shady Loop
Big Bonne Bay Pond
Jan 1 - Dec 31
Perfectly located to tour western Newfoundland. Situated on the edge of Big Bonne Bay Pond and Gros Morne National Park. Our 1800 sqft home is fully-equipped. After a day of hiking snowmobiling or fishing, soak in our 7 person hot tub. On cool nights have a campfire in our stone fire pit. On rainy days the basement is fully-furnished with a 4K LED TV, Blu-ray player, movies, satellite internet, and board games. At night sleep like royalty on our memory foam queen beds.
Locations & Dates
- 29 Shady Loop, Big Bonne Bay Pond
- 49.3569, -57.5505
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
Jun 24 - Aug 31 $2300/week, $329/night up to 4 guests. Jan 1 - Jun 21 & Sep 1 - Dec 31 $259/night, $1800/week 4 guests. Additional fees over 4 guests
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- Three-bedroom vacation home
- French Language
- Hot Tub
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- No Pets Allowed (Service Pets Welcome)
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Rooms with Two Beds