- Early 1900s Traditional Saltbox Home. All the comforts of home, tastefully decorated with original art and photo reproductions.
- Living area with room for everyone. It is warm, bright and inviting. The perfect place to relax in at the end of a full day.
- Large dining room awaits the family meal. Lots of room for everyone to enjoy fresh fish from the market just down the road.
- A kitchen with all the bells and whistles. The bright light makes it an inspire place to prepare breakfast in the morning.
- One of three bedrooms just waiting for you at the end of a day of exploring. It is warm and cozy.
Above the Tickle
Above the Tickle is an original 2-storey saltbox house completely renovated. It is located in the heart of Twillingate just above the Tickle Bridge that links the two islands on the edge of Iceberg Alley. Perfect for couples, friends or small families. (6 guests max.) Walk to craft brewery, shops, shows & restaurants. From the large deck, enjoy sunset over the ocean. Watch icebergs and whales, hike, explore coastal vistas, quaint fishing village, historic lighthouse and meet friendly people.
Location & Dates
- 84 Main Street, Twillingate
- 49.6460, -54.7663
- May 1 - Oct 31
$295 nightly, May - Oct $220 nightly, based on quad occupancy, 3-night minimum, extra person $15. Contact for weekly rates.
- Email Money Transfer
- 1 House
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites