- Early 1900s Traditional Saltbox Home. All the comforts of home, tastefully decorated with original art and photo reproductions.
- Living area with room for everyone. It is warm, bright and inviting. The perfect place to relax in at the end of a full day.
- Large dining room awaits the family meal. Lots of room for everyone to enjoy fresh fish from the market just down the road.
- A kitchen with all the bells and whistles. The bright light makes it an inspire place to prepare breakfast in the morning.
- One of three bedrooms just waiting for you at the end of a day of exploring. It is warm and cozy.
Above the TickleTwillingate
Above the Tickle is an original 2-storey saltbox house completely renovated; located in the heart of Twillingate just above the Tickle Bridge that links the two islands on the edge of Iceberg Alley. Perfect for couples, friends or small families. (6 guests max.) From the large deck, enjoy sunset over the ocean. Watch icebergs and whales, hike, breathe and explore coastal vistas, quaint fishing village, historic lighthouse and meet friendly people. An artist and photographer's dream!
- 84 Main Street, Twillingate
- 49.6463, -54.7663
Dates of Operation
- May 1 - Oct 31, 2018
- Jun - Sep $245, weekly $1543.50. May & Oct $220, weekly $1385. 3-night minimum, extra person $15.
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- 1 House
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .