- Prominent location assures sweeping views of spectacular coastal, harbour and town of Trinity views!
- Fully equipped open-concept, gourmet kitchen.next to dining area overlooking harbour with windows on all sides!
- Dining room and deck with a spectacular view!
- Cozy master bedroom.
- Front row view of humpback whale in Trinity Harbour!
Commander's Keep Vacation HomeTrinity
LUXURY & LOCATION! The BEST of ALL! A Home with traditional feel & every comfort & convenience. South facing French doors open on a huge wraparound deck overlooking the Harbour & Ocean beyond! Open concept main level: pine floors, high ceilings with beams. Spacious gourmet kitchen, with island opens onto dining area. The 2 sided wood burning fireplace is the focal point of the great room area. Meadows, hiking, kayaking, whale watching tours, shops, museums, dining, theatre: All 5 minutes away!
Locations & Dates
- 14 Clinch's Lane, Trinity
- 48.3697, -53.3555
- May 15 - Oct 28
- Shoulder Season: $1600/4 nights; $2200/week. High Season: $1850/4 nights; $2700/week. $135 cleaning fee/week. No tax. $300 refundable damage deposit
- Three-bedroom vacation home
- French Language
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Playground or Play Area
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Rooms with Two Beds
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .