- Escape to Coffee Cove Seaside Retreat, a secluded, tranquil, natural setting in a private cove, 15 minutes from Springdale
- Gain inspiration on a Coffee Cove Seaside Artistic Retreat
- With mussel beds just outside your front door, pick mussels by hand and have a boil up on the beach
- Coffee Cove Seaside Retreat is the perfect getaway for families and couples who are looking for total solitude
- Relax by the camp fire at Coffee Cove Seaside Retreat
Coffee Cove Seaside RetreatCoffee Cove
Enjoy the unique appeal of our 2 seaside cottages. Trip Advisor traveller rating excellent. Our 1-bedrrom Lighthouse Cabin and the 2-bedroom Baker House Cottage both have all the modern conveniences of home, with large decks overlooking water with BBQ and patio furniture. Netflix, telephone, free WiFi, bedding and towels are all provided. Enjoy campfires, sunsets, mussel picking, mussel bake, lobster boil-ups, hiking, boat tours and ATV adventures. Your home away from home.
Locations & Dates
- Main Road, Coffee Cove
- 49.5859, -55.9510
- Jun 1 - Oct 15
- $139, Additional fees may apply for extra guests based on maximum occupancy.
- Email Money Transfer
- 2 Cottages
- Business Services Centre
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- No Pets Allowed (Service Pets Welcome)
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .