- Escape to Coffee Cove Seaside Retreat, a secluded, tranquil, natural setting in a private cove, 15 minutes from Springdale
- Gain inspiration on a Coffee Cove Seaside Artistic Retreat
- With mussel beds just outside your front door, pick mussels by hand and have a boil up on the beach
- Coffee Cove Seaside Retreat is the perfect getaway for families and couples who are looking for total solitude
- Relax by the camp fire at Coffee Cove Seaside Retreat
Coffee Cove Seaside RetreatCoffee Cove
Enjoy the unique appeal of our 2 seaside cottages. TripAdvisor traveller rating excellent. Our 1-bedroom Lighthouse Cabin and the 2-bedroom Baker House Cottage both have all the modern conveniences of home, with large decks overlooking water with BBQ and patio furniture. On demand TV, telephone, free wi-fi, bedding and towels are all provided. Enjoy campfires, sunsets, mussel picking, mussel bake, lobster boil-ups, hiking, boat tours and ATV adventures. Your home away from home.
Locations & Dates
- Main Road, Coffee Cove
- 49.5857, -55.9517
- Jun 1 - Oct 31
- $149, Additional fees may apply for extra guests based on maximum occupancy.
- Email Money Transfer
- 2 Cottages
- Iron & Board
- No Pets Allowed (Service Pets Welcome)
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Rooms with Two Beds
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .