- Riverfront Chalets is the perfect winter getaway with a cozy outdoor hottub
- Riverfront Chalets is located on the might Exploits River and is the hub for Rafting Newfoundland
- Epic snowmobiling directly from Riverfront Chalets. Rentals and Guided Tours available upon request
- 4 1/2 star chalets and outdoor hot tub located on the shores of the mighty Exploits River in Central Newfoundland
- Riverfront Chalets offers Romantic Riverfront Getaway Packages
Riverfront ChaletsGrand Falls-Windsor
TripAdvisor Award winner 4½ star chalets are nestled among birch and aspen trees with a beautiful view of the Exploits River, featuring rock gardens, board walkways, outdoor fireplace, and riverside hot tubs. Chalets have full kitchens, jacuzzis, leather furniture, patios and BBQs. Each chalet has a queen and double bed (4 comfortably), Chalets can accommodate 2 extra pp. Centrally located on route 1 TCH with rafting and sled tours on site. Perfect accommodation for the outdoor enthusiast.
Locations & Dates
- Trans Canada Highway (Rte 1) at Aspen Brook, Grand Falls-Windsor
- 48.9494, -55.9125
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
- $199 - $389. Seasonally priced based on 4 adults, additional adults $20, children under 18 free, spring and fall weekly/monthly rates available.
- American Express
- 4 Chalets
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Electric Car Charging Station
- Hot Tub
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- No Pets Allowed (Service Pets Welcome)
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Playground or Play Area
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .