- Beautiful Eastport Beach is at our doorstep, with the sound of the ocean ever-present.
- High Tide Trail, part of the area's Damnable Trail network, is just steps away.
- Northside Beach, just a short walk along the High Tide Trail.
- The historic village of Salvage during the popular accordion festival weekend.
- Sandy Cove Beach, just minutes away.
White Sails Inn
May 19 - Oct 15 (Subject to change).
On the Road to the Beaches, a family-oriented vacation property nestled next to popular Eastport Beach and near the historic community of Salvage. Located on an open field with a playground, cook-house, and an excellent ocean view; we offer guests both privacy and an opportunity to gather with family and friends. We have 1 and 2-bedroom cottages; a 3-bedroom house; and a 5-bedroom beach house known as "The Inn." Guests have been returning for decades!
Locations & Dates
- 38 Beach Road, Eastport
- 48.6508, -53.7497
- May 19 - Oct 15 (Subject to change).
$115 - $420. See website, or call for details.
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- 9 Cottages
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Pets Allowed
- Playground or Play Area
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Rooms with Two Beds