- The 5 bedroom cottage known as the Inn.
- Newly acquired Salt Box House. A quaint little house floated from Flat Island in the 1950s. Whimsically decorated with both modern and antique furnishings in an effort to restore and maintain its history. 1 bedroom loft. Outstanding views of ocean; large double decks. Air-conditioned; free Wifi.
- Partial view of Eastport Beach, just steps away from the White Sails cottages. Fall asleep to the sound of waves; wake to fresh ocean air.
- Nearby Sandy Cove Beach; 1.5 Kms from White Sails Inn. Sandy Cove's Crooked Tree Park offers fresh water swimming, playground, picnic area and walking trails.
- Icebergs are common in the area, usually in early summer.
White Sails InnEastport
The White Sails Inn is nestled next to popular Eastport Beach and on the road to the historic community of Salvage, Bonavista Bay. Located on an open field with a playground, cook-house and an excellent ocean view. Our property offers our guests both privacy and/or an opportunity to gather with family and friends. Units vary from 1 and 2 bedroom cottages to a small Salt Box house, a 3-bedroom house and a 5 bedroom beach-house known as "The Inn." Guests have been returning for decades!
Locations & Dates
- 38 Beach Road, Eastport
- 48.6508, -53.7497
- Jun 1 - Oct 15
- $110 - $400. Rates vary for additional persons, starting from $5 per person. See website or call for details.
- American Express
- Diners Club/EnRoute
- Email Money Transfer
- 9 Cottages
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Pets Allowed
- Playground or Play Area
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Rooms with Two Beds
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .