- The 5 bedroom cottage known as the Inn.
- Newly acquired Salt Box House. A quaint little house floated from Flat Island in the 1950s. Whimsically decorated with both modern and antique furnishings in an effort to restore and maintain its history. 1 bedroom loft. Outstanding views of ocean; large double decks. Air-conditioned; free Wifi.
- Partial view of Eastport Beach, just steps away from the White Sails cottages. Fall asleep to the sound of waves; wake to fresh ocean air.
- Nearby Sandy Cove Beach; 1.5 Kms from White Sails Inn. Sandy Cove's Crooked Tree Park offers fresh water swimming, playground, picnic area and walking trails.
- Icebergs are common in the area, usually during Spring-time or early summer.
White Sails InnEastport
On the Road to the Beaches, a family-oriented property nestled next to popular Eastport Beach and near the historic community of Salvage, Bonavista Bay. Located on an open field with a playground, cook-house, and an excellent ocean view, we offer guests both privacy and an opportunity to gather with family and friends. We have 1- and 2-bedroom cottages; a small Saltbox house (very private); a 3-bedroom house; and a 5-bedroom beach-house known as "The Inn." Guests have been returning for decades!
Locations & Dates
- 38 Beach Road, Eastport
- 48.6508, -53.7497
- Jun 1 - Oct 15
- $105 - $400. Rates vary for additional persons, starting from $5 per person. See website, or call for details.
- American Express
- Diners Club/EnRoute
- Email Money Transfer
- 9 Cottages
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Pets Allowed
- Playground or Play Area
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Rooms with Two Beds
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .