- Edge of the Avalon Inn & Restaurant
- Cape Race Suite. Newly renovated suites themed around the Southern Avalon's historical lighthouses
- 2018 CBDC Tourism Business of the Year for Newfoundland and Labrador
- Standard Accomodation at The Edge. King or double available.
- Fully licenced dining room with spectacular views of the harbour. Casual to fine dining.
Edge of the Avalon InnTrepassey
2018 Tourism Business of the year, Tripadvisor, Booking.com awards. Located two hours from St. John's, on the midway point of the Irish Loop, come experience our warm hospitality and rural way of life. Minutes from the UNESCO Mistaken Point Fossil site. We offer dining, music, screech ins, and outdoor experiences that celebrate our local history. Keep an eye out for wildlife as you travel. Standard, king, and deluxe suites along with a fully licensed restaurant. Continental breakfast included.
Locations & Dates
- 111-113 Coarse Hill, Trepassey
- 46.7376, -53.3635
- May 1 - Oct 31
- Standard & King rooms minimum of $139; New suite rooms maximum of $189.
- American Express
- Diners Club/EnRoute
- Email Money Transfer
- 10 Rooms
- Complimentary Breakfast
- French Language
- Gift Shop/Convenience Store
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Licensed Dining Room
- Meeting Facilities
- No Pets Allowed (Service Pets Welcome)
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Playground or Play Area
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Room Service
- Rooms with Two Beds
- Shuttle Service
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .