- Family owned and operated, we are located at the heart of the Irish Loop. Trepassey, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Cape Race Suite. Newly renovated suites themed around the Southern Avalon's historical lighthouses
- 2018 CBDC Tourism Business of the Year for Newfoundland and Labrador
- Standard Accomodation at The Edge. King or double available.
- Fully licenced dining room with spectacular views of the harbour. Casual to fine dining.
Edge of the Avalon InnTrepassey
CBDC Tourism Business of the year, Tripadvisor, Booking.com awards-2018. Located two hours from St. John's, on the midway point of the Irish Loop, come experience our warm hospitality and rural way of life. Minutes from the UNESCO Mistaken Point Fossil site, we offer dining, music,and outdoor experiences that celebrate our local history. Keep an eye out for moose, caribou, birds, and whales as you travel. Standard, king, and deluxe suites (all non smoking) along with a fully licenced restaurant.
Packaged Vacations and Travel Offers from Edge of the Avalon Inn
- 111-113 Coarse Hill, Trepassey
- 46.7374, -53.3636
Dates of Operation
- May 1 - Oct 31, 2018
- Standard and King rooms will be a minimm of $129; New suite rooms will be maximum of $169.
- 10 Rooms
- Gift Shop/Convenience Store
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Licensed Dining Room
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Playground or Play Area
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Room Service
- Rooms with Two Beds
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .