- Workshops include painting, rug hooking, creativity, fabric dying. Check the calendar on our website to register.
- Cape Race Suite. Newly renovated suites themed around the Southern Avalon's historical lighthouses
- Walking trail at Bottom Brook Park
- Standard Accomodation at The Edge. King or double available.
- Smiles all round and why not!
Edge of the Avalon InnTrepassey
CBDC Tourism Business of the year, Tripadvisor, Booking.com awards-2018. Located two hours from St. John's, on the midway point of the Irish Loop, come experience our warm hospitality and rural way of life. Minutes from the UNESCO Mistaken Point Fossil site, we offer dining, music,and outdoor experiences that celebrate our local history. Keep an eye out for moose, caribou, birds, and whales as you travel. Standard, king, and deluxe suites (all non smoking) along with a fully licenced restaurant.
- 111-113 Coarse Hill, Trepassey
- 46.7374, -53.3636
- Standard and King rooms will be a minimm of $129; New suite rooms will be maximum of $169.
- 10 Rooms
- Gift Shop/Convenience Store
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Licensed Dining Room
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Playground or Play Area
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Room Service
- Rooms with Two Beds
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .