- 11 rooms with en-suite bathrooms.
- Admirals Cove. 12 ft ceilings.Full living room and kitchenette.
- We have 6 rooms with 2 beds such as this room with a Murphy bed.
- Real Silk Duvet covers. Hypo allergenic Canadian Down! You won't want to leave our beds!
- Watch the ships roll in the harbour while enjoying your delicious breakfast.
The Roses Heritage InnSt. John's
Your comfort and our culture meet to bring you an unforgettable stay in St. John's. Walk to the downtown attractions of the city including Signal Hill, Quidi Vidi, and George Street. Quick bus ride to MUN ( university). Our spacious rooms are lovingly restored, authentic and have ensuite bathrooms. Enjoy the iconic views of the St.John's harbour from 2 decks and our dining room. Booking a full house with 5 to 12 rooms for your sports, wedding, business event, family reunion is our speciality.
+1 (709) 726 3336
+1 (709) 765 1176
+1 (709) 682 7369 (Off Season)
+1 (877) 767 3722 (toll free)
Locations & Dates
- 9 - 11 Military Road, St. John's
- 47.5712, -52.7026
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
- Email Money Transfer
- 12 Rooms
- Air Conditioning
- Complimentary Breakfast
- French Language
- German Language
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Meeting Facilities
- No Pets Allowed (Service Pets Welcome)
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Rooms with Two Beds
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .