- 11 rooms with en-suite bathrooms.
- Admirals Cove. 12 ft ceilings.Full living room and kitchenette.
- We have 6 rooms with 2 beds such as this room with a Murphy bed.
- Real Silk Duvet covers. Hypo allergenic Canadian Down! You won't want to leave our beds!
- Our delicious, hot breakfasts are served in our dining room with outstanding views!
The Roses Heritage InnSt. John's
Your comfort and our culture meet to bring you one of the most comfortable B&B experiences in St. John’s! Walk to the downtown attractions of the city including Mile One Stadium. We are a quick bus ride to Memorial University of Newfoundland. Booking a full house with 5 to 12 rooms and 4 kitchens for your sports or business event, family reunion is our specialty. Long term stays in our separate apartments are available in our off season.
+1 (709) 726 3336
+1 (709) 765 1176
+1 (709) 682 7369 (Off Season)
+1 (877) 767 3722 (toll free)
Locations & Dates
- 9 - 11 Military Road, St. John's
- 47.5712, -52.7025
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
- $109 - $179 in high season. Off-season $89 - $139. Based on double occupancy. Group bookings available.
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- 12 Rooms
- Air Conditioning
- Complimentary Breakfast
- French Language
- Iron & Board
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Pets Allowed
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Room Service
- Rooms with Two Beds
- Seniors Rates
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .