- St. Brendan's Motel-located at St. Lunaire-Griquet, 12 minute drive from viking site at L'anse Aux Meadows.
- St. Brendan's Motel offers 4 rooms with queen beds and 9 rooms with 2 double beds.
- Ice Bergs can be seen in our area from early June to mid August.
- The L'anse Aux Meadows Viking Historic Site is just 12 minutes away.
- Picturesque scenes from the area
St. Brendan's MotelSt. Lunaire
12 km from L'Anse aux Meadows. Iceberg and whale watching, local boat tours available. Modern, environmentally friendly. Private entrances, private baths, and fully insured.
Locations & Dates
- 1 Hilltop Drive, St. Lunaire
- 51.5068, -55.4695
- May 15 - Oct 15
- $119 - $129
- 11 Units
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Pets Allowed
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Rooms with Two Beds
- Seniors Rates
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .