- St. Brendan's Motel-located at St. Lunaire-Griquet, 12 minute drive from viking site at L'anse Aux Meadows.
- St. Brendan's Motel offers 4 rooms with queen beds and 7 rooms with 2 double beds.
- Ice Bergs can be seen in our area from early June to mid August.
- The L'anse Aux Meadows Viking Historic Site is just 12 minutes away.
- Picturesque scenes from the area
St. Brendan's MotelSt. Lunaire
12-km from L'Anse aux Meadows. Iceberg and whale watching, local boat tours available. Modern, environmentally friendly. Private entrances, private baths, and fully insured.
Locations & Dates
- 1 Hilltop Drive, St. Lunaire
- 51.5068, -55.4695
- May 15 - Oct 15
- $119 - $129
- 11 Units
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Pets Allowed
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Rooms with Two Beds
- Seniors Rates
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .