- This beautiful heritage waterfront home has seating by a garden pond.
- While sitting enjoying a glass of wine or cup of tea in the front garden, you can watch the fishing boats pass by gate.
- Fresh baked bread is part of your breakfast in the morning - choices of whole wheat, molasses raisin, white or gluten-free.
- The Rose Room is a favourite with a relaxing tub and view of the ocean from both windows.
- Hanging baskets at front door are only part of the beautiful gardens that surround Rosedale.
Rosedale Manor B & B InnPlacentia
Waterfront 1893 Heritage B&B Inn with pastry chef host. Gourmet breakfast, comfortable beds, private bathrooms, and ocean views. Use Rosedale Manor as your home base as you travel to scenic outports, Cape St. Mary's Ecological Reserve, archeological digs, icebergs, whale and puffin tours, theatre, St. John's, Castle Hill, and scenic hikes. Return to the comfort of Rosedale and a cup of tea for coffee at the end of your day. Recommended by Fodors, Frommers, Ulysses, and Lonely Planet Guide Books.
+1 (709) 227 3613
+1 (709) 227 3613 (Off Season)
+1 (877) 999 3613 (toll free)
Locations & Dates
- 40 Orcan Drive, Placentia
- 47.2466, -53.9604
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
- $129 - $149 "see website, or call for Fall and Winter rates including long term or Room and Board"
- Email Money Transfer
- 6 Rooms
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Licensed Dining Room
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Rooms with Two Beds
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .