- Clode Sound Motel and Restaurant is conveniently located in the heart of Terra Nova National Park
- Clode Sound Motel is the perfect family getaway with a large outdoor pool, green space, and family style restaurant
- Family style restaurant specializing in seafood and fresh baked goods
- Clode Sound Motel is a gardeners haven with a wide assortment of floral displays
- Enjoy the day outdoors on the deck, in the pool, at Terra Nova National Park, or relaxing in the large green space onsite.
Clode Sound Motel & RestaurantCharlottetown, Newfoundland
Imagine - Winner of the Hospitality Newfoundland & Labrador Golden Orchid Award, Clode Sound Motel and Restaurant is the only accommodation in the middle of Terra Nova National Park, route 1. An ideal location when visiting Discovery Trail, Road to the Beaches, Twin Rivers Golf Course or exploring the National Park. It is complimented with a restaurant, stone BBQ pits, outdoor pool, hot tub, free Wi-Fi & more. Only approximately 90km from Gander airport and 245km from St. John's airport.
- 8 Main Street, Off Route 1, Terra Nova National Park, Charlottetown, Newfoundland
- 48.4460, -54.0185
Dates of Operation
- May 1 - Oct 31, 2018
- $89.98 - $219.98, children under 12 free, extra adult $10, extra teenager $5
- Email Money Transfer
- 19 Efficiency units & 1 cottage
- Hot Tub
- Licensed Dining Room
- Pets Allowed
- Playground or Play Area
- Pool - Outdoor
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Rooms with Two Beds
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .