- Ample room for play and relaxation, you can hear the waves crash on the beach in Brooklyn, NL.
- Ample free parking available close to each cottage.
- We've outfitted the bedrooms with double beds and modern decor to ensure your stay with us is comfortable and cozy.
- A spacious kitchen can be found in each cottage where we've provided all dinnerware and cookware for your home cooked meal.
- The close proximity of the playground to the cottages allows for kids to play while parents can relax knowing they're safe.
Aspen by the SeaBrooklyn
Aspen by the Sea Cottages is a 3 ½ star year-round family owned business. Along with each cottage having an ocean view, guests are merely seconds from the edge of the Atlantic Ocean. Relax during your rural retreat on your private patio and watch the sunset over the sea. We are centrally located on the Northern side of the Discovery Trail making it the perfect home base for shopping in Clarenville, hiking in Port Rexton, and enjoying the arts in Trinity. Pet-friendly accommodations available.
Locations & Dates
- 62 Oceanview Crescent, Brooklyn
- 48.3776, -53.8619
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
- $120 - $160/night, extra person $10, child (under 12) $5, $20 pets per stay.
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- 8 Cottages
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Pets Allowed
- Playground or Play Area
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Rooms with Two Beds
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .