Plate Cove West
- We have lots of great info about our area
- Captain's Quarters, with a comfy kind size bed, is a classy room, fit for the Captain
- Big Land Lodge - with lots of accessibility features
- 8 of our rooms have Breakfast Nooks - perfect for getting a cup of tea and toast in the morning. There's a small fridge too!
Round Da Bay InnPlate Cove West
Drop by for a visit! Come in for a delicious meal, check out unique art in our gallery and gift shop or best of all, stay a few days in one of our unique theme rooms. With so many to choose from, there's sure to be one calling your name. We're a great home base for historic sightseeing, groomed hiking trails, whale watching, theatre, music, relaxing shorelines to stroll and welcoming small communities all along our shore.
Locations & Dates
- Main Road, Plate Cove West
- 48.4704, -53.5171
- May 1 - Oct 1
- $145 for units with Breakfast Nooks, $130 for single units.
- Email Money Transfer
- 16 Rooms
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Gift Shop/Convenience Store
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Licensed Dining Room
- Pets Allowed
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Room Service
- Rooms with Two Beds
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .