- Quaint and coulourful accommodations in Gros Morne National Park near the Rocky Harbour beach. A perfect place to park yourself.
- The colourful Ocean View Hotel sits above the beach on the Rocky Harbour waterfront in Gros Morne National Park.
- Wine and dine at the Oceans Room in the Ocean View Hotel, Gros Morne's choice for fresh seafood and casual upscale cuisine.
- The Anchors Aweigh Band play every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at the Anchor Pub and are a signature Gros Morne experience.
- Our signature room, the Oceans Edge Suite features three bay windows overlooking Rocky Harbour in Gros Morne National Park.
Ocean View HotelRocky Harbour
Choice ocean front accommodations with sunset views and beachfront locale. Located next to the harbour front walkway, cafes and gift stores. Free Wireless Internet. Modern decor, duvet bedding and flat screen TV's. Excellent cuisine, nightly entertainment Jun 1 - Sep 30, and centrally located in downtown Rocky Harbour. Home of the Anchors Aweigh Band and NL Kitchen Parties. Live entertainment nightly at the Anchor Pub. Liquor store, and post office nearby. Parks Canada Swimming Pool nearby.
Packaged Vacations and Travel Offers from Ocean View Hotel
4 Days Starting at $1,499 Per PersonGros Morne Bucket List VacationTour Gros Morne
Starting at $130 Per PersonGros Morne Finer Things Food TourTaste of Gros Morne & Tour Gros Morne
7 Days Starting at $2,499 Per PersonGros Morne Hiking VacationTour Gros Morne
7 Days Starting at $2,990 Per PersonGros Morne Land and Sea TourTour Gros Morne and Taste of Gros Morne
Locations & Dates
- 38 - 42 Main Street, Rocky Harbour
- 49.5904, -57.9161
- Apr 13 - Dec 12
- $139 - $269 low season; $199 - $359 high season. High Season: Jun 1 - Sep 30; Low Season: Mar 1 - May 31 & Oct 1 - Dec 15. Call for group rates.
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- 53 Rooms
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Air Conditioning
- Business Services Centre
- Gift Shop/Convenience Store
- Iron & Board
- Licensed Dining Room
- Meeting Facilities
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Pets Allowed
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Room Service
- Rooms with Two Beds
- Seniors Rates
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .