Hay Cove, L'Anse aux Meadows
- Ocean View & Fishing Village Atmosphere, 1 KM to National Historic & Norstead Viking Sites. Near Family & Fine Dining, Mummers
- Fishing Village Atmosphere, 1 KM to National Historic & Norstead Viking Sites. Near Family & Fine Dining, Mummers, Icebergs
- Village View Fishing Village Atmosphere, in Iceberg Alley Guest Comfort Areas & Hot Breakfast. Near Hiking Trails Appalacian.
- Ocean View in Fishing Village near, Kitchen Party, Mummers, Viking Sites.
- Geocaching, Trails, Zodiac Tours & Restaurants with sunset ocean views.
Viking Nest Bed and BreakfastHay Cove, L'Anse aux Meadows
Walking 1 km to L'Anse aux Meadows Historic Viking Site. Located in a quiet fishing village in Iceberg Alley. Iceberg, whale, & boat tours, hot breakfast, wi-fI, easy access to the beach. Hike new Iceberg Trail, Poplar Bear, Lacy's & Appalachian trails. Ocean view, near kitchen party, mummers, Screechin, Viking sites, geocaching. Family & fine dining restaurants with sunset ocean views. Norse Saga Storytellers & Carvers nearby. On location shopping art, local crafts, souvenirs, & preserves.
+1 (709) 623 2238
+1 (877) 858 2238 (Off Season)
+1 (877) 858 2238 (toll free)
Locations & Dates
- Route 436, Hay Cove, L'Anse aux Meadows
- 51.5937, -55.5150
- Jan 2 - Dec 31
- $75.single, double starting at $95.to $129 and up, off season rates available, private bath extra.
- Email Money Transfer
- 4 Rooms
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Gift Shop/Convenience Store
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Rooms with Two Beds
- Seniors Rates
- Shuttle Service
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .