- Dine and stay right on the water where icebergs drift and whales play at By the Sea Inn & Cafe in King's Point
- By the Sea Inn & Cafe is nestled right on the water with access by road and waterway with various trails & attractions next door
- King's Point is an amazing Tourism Destination with a wide variety of hiking trails and museums & shops all in walking distance
- By the Sea Cafe has extensive seating indoors with an ocean view. Enjoy a delicious meal while watching whales swim by
- By the Sea Inn & Cafe is situated right on the waters of Green Bay where whales and seals play
By The Sea InnKing's Point
Situated on ‘the water’ of the Kings Point harbour, whales, seals and eagles can be seen from your bedside and private balcony. Whether traveling by boat or car, By the Sea Inn & Café is your secret coastal getaway in Green Bay. Spend the day exploring the coastal area, finding secrete waterfalls and hiking the famous trails of Kings Point. Stop into the local pottery shop and the unique Humpback Whale Pavilion, and then enjoy a relaxing evening on the deck of our waterfront seafood restaurant.
- 16-18 Bayside Drive , King's Point
- 49.5814, -56.1783
Dates of Operation
- Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2018
- $149 - $279. See website or call for fall & winter rates.
- American Express
- 5 Rooms
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Laundry Services
- Licensed Dining Room
- Pets Allowed
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Seniors Rates
These accommodations participate in the Canada Select Accommodations Rating Program, a national program developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website.