- Gillespie House is located right on the beach in Fortune Harbour. Moorings are available for visitors traveling via boat
- Enjoy the majestic view from our glassed front room, being redecorated for 2021, for lounging, entertaining and dining.
- Gillespie House is your hub for adventure with so many great outdoor activities
- Gillespie House is perfectly situated on the beach to provide amazing access to boating, kayaking, hiking & paddle boarding
- Enjoy the view on the Gillespie House deck that overlooks Fortune Harbour
Gillespie HouseFortune Harbour
Nestled in the heart of Notre Dame Bay, the tranquility of Fortune Harbour offers an escape to an authentic out port experience at the Gillespie House. This vacation rental (3 bed/ 31/2 bath) is the perfect spot to unplug, unwind and enjoy the quiet and tranquility of the harbour. Redecorated for 2021, our glassed front room offers a spectacular view while you dine, lounge or read. Complimentary homemade bread and local jam is included with your stay. Excursions are available.
Locations & Dates
- Route 352, Fortune Harbour
- 49.5140, -55.2417
- May 15 - Sep 15
- $195 Plus HST
- Email Money Transfer
- 3 Bedroom Vacation Home
- Gift Shop/Convenience Store
- Laundry Services
- No Pets Allowed (Service Pets Welcome)
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Pets Allowed
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Rooms with Two Beds
- Seniors Rates
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .