- Expect BIG things on Newfoundland's award winning Iceberg Quest!
- How close have you been to prehistoric ice? Have you ever heard it hiss in your glass? These folks did!
- We have the largest concentration of humpback whales in North America. Come see for yourself.
- Brand new, Capo de Espera returns with more estatic Iceberg Questers. Repeat.
- a sea of bergy bits surround this spectacular iceberg. A sight to behold!
Iceberg Quest Ocean Tours - St. John'sSt. John's
Step aboard the Capo de Espera- our brand new state of the art vessel. Breathe in the fresh ocean air as we set sail through the Narrows. Feast your eyes on a glittering parade of majestic icebergs carved from the glaciers of Greenland. Witness the mighty humpback whale playfully thrust itself out of the water in a full breach, its 40 tons mass crashing back into an ocean spray. Relax while enjoying the incredible National Geographic coastline. Zodiac tours now also available.
Travel Offers from Iceberg Quest Ocean Tours - St. John's
- Pier 6, 135 Harbour Drive , St. John's
- 47.5609, -52.709
Dates of Operation
- May 1 - Sep 30, 2017
- See website for rates.
- Charter Service
- Group Rates
- Seniors Rates