- Expect BIG things on Newfoundland's award winning Iceberg Quest!
- How close have you been to prehistoric ice? Have you ever heard it hiss in your glass? These folks did!
- We have the largest concentration of humpback whales in North America. Come see for yourself.
- Brand new, Capo de Espera returns with more estatic Iceberg Questers. Repeat.
- a sea of bergy bits surround this spectacular iceberg. A sight to behold!
Iceberg Quest Ocean Tours - St. John'sSt. John's
Step aboard the Capo de Espera- our brand new state of the art vessel. Breathe in the fresh ocean air as we set sail through the Narrows. Feast your eyes on a glittering parade of majestic icebergs carved from the glaciers of Greenland. Witness the mighty humpback whale playfully thrust itself out of the water in a full breach, its 40 tons mass crashing back into an ocean spray. Relax while enjoying the incredible National Geographic coastline. Zodiac tours now also available.
- 135 Harbour Drive, Pier 6, St. John's
- 47.5609, -52.709
Dates of Operation
- May 1 - Sep 30, 2018
- See website for rates.
- American Express
- Diners Club/EnRoute
- Email Money Transfer
- Charter Service
- Customized Itineraries
- French Language
- Group Rates
- Minimum Booking
- Private Tour Service
- Seniors Rates
- Step on Guide Service