Not all signs of spring are small ones.Visit IcebergFinder.com
Around here, the locals have a special way of saying hello.Whale Watching
Our Top Destinations
There are places on this earth that continue to live inside of you long after you’ve travelled on. Places where you’ll find yourself among the friendliest of unfamiliar faces, some of whom may become lifelong friends. Why not start your visit in one of our most popular places?
Who knew that arriving here could be such a departure?
Things To Do
There’s enough coastline wrapped around this place to stretch across Canada four times over. So whether you take a hike along ancient footpaths, pack a picnic and watch for whales, or head out to sea to hunt for icebergs, you’ll find it all comes standard with a great ocean view.
Find Yourself Here Travel Stories
Top Travel Stories
- Top Places for Stargazing
- Kindness Comes From Within
- The annual Capelin Roll – a glittery, spectacular…
- Five Foods You Must Experience in Newfoundland and…
- Unique Places to Stay in Newfoundland & Labrador
- What to Pack for your Newfoundland and Labrador…
- What Shapes do Icebergs Come In?
- The Museums and Galleries of St. John's
- Five Tasty Food Festivals in Newfoundland and Labrador
Picture Yourself Here #ExploreNL