Not all signs of spring are small ones.Visit IcebergFinder.com
Around here, the locals have a special way of saying hello.Whale Watching
Our Top Destinations
There are places on this earth that continue to live inside of you long after you’ve travelled on. Places where you’ll find yourself among the friendliest of unfamiliar faces, some of whom may become lifelong friends. Why not start your visit in one of our most popular places?
Who knew that arriving here could be such a departure?
Things To Do
There’s enough coastline wrapped around this place to stretch across Canada four times over. So whether you take a hike along ancient footpaths, pack a picnic and watch for whales, or head out to sea to hunt for icebergs, you’ll find it all comes standard with a great ocean view.
Find Yourself Here Travel Stories
Top Travel Stories
- Mealy Mountains to Become Newfoundland and Labrador's…
- Unique Places to Stay in Newfoundland & Labrador
- Five Reasons Why Newfoundland & Labrador is the…
- How to Drink Your Way Down the Craft Beer Trail…
- Exploring Eastern Newfoundland, one hike at a time
- Preparing For a Day Hike in Newfoundland and Labrador
- What Shapes do Icebergs Come In?
- 10 Unique Rainy Day Adventures in Gros Morne National…
- The Museums and Galleries of St. John's
- Five Tasty Food Festivals in Newfoundland and Labrador
- The 4 UNESCO designated cultural and natural wonders…
- Come From Away musical inspires tour of Gander
Picture Yourself Here #ExploreNL