- Synchronized humpback whales amidst ancient ice.
- Up and close personal iceberg viewing in Iceberg Alley.
- Jaw dropping gorgeous mound of ice against Twillingate's rugged coastline.
- Skipper Rogers captured the once in a life time photo: an iceberg shaped like a humpback whale!
- Just an ordinary day: Cetacean Quest circling a gargantuan iceberg.
Iceberg Quest Ocean Tours - TwillingateTwillingate
Experience Twillingate the iceberg capital of the world with award winning Iceberg Quest. Breathe in the fresh ocean air as we set sail down Iceberg Alley. Feast your eyes on a glittering parade of majestic icebergs. Witness the mighty humpback whale playfully thrust itself out of the water in a full breach. Sail past rugged coastlines. Dance a jig to a Newfoundland shanty. Canvas Cove Bistro serving local cuisine onsite. Zodiac tours now available.
- 52 Main Street, Pier 52, Twillingate
- 49.6526, -54.7614
Dates of Operation
- May 1 - Sep 30, 2018
- See website for rates.
- American Express
- Diners Club/EnRoute
- Email Money Transfer
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Charter Service
- Customized Itineraries
- Food Services Onsite
- Group Rates
- Minimum Booking
- Private Tour Service
- Seniors Rates
- Step on Guide Service