Reconstructed Georgian brick house rebuilt to 1819 - 1820 period on the site of the Lester home (1764 - 66), the first brick house in Newfoundland. Now a museum and learning centre housing various artifacts that once belonged to the Lester and Garland families. Items include an original oil painting of the Lester fleet of ships in Trinity Harbour in 1795; the Lester table and much more. This building is also the location of the Trinity Historical Society Office and Archives. Gift shop on-site.
- West Street , Trinity
- 48.3719, -53.3598
- An admission fee is charged for the historic sites in Trinity. Please contact us for more information.
- Email Money Transfer
- Wheelchair Accessible