Take a smart step in your journey to the most easterly point in North America by downloading this easy to use, interactive app from Newfoundland & Labrador Tourism. It’s an invaluable, on-the-ground trip planning tool to help you navigate as you prepare yourself to be lost and found in this unique, off the beaten path destination..
Our app (for iPhone and iPad) is an extensive, complete and current source of Newfoundland & Labrador travel information, the only resource you’ll need as you explore this beautiful province. Smart searching and location services mean you can choose ‘what’s next?’ as you go – from discovering the nearest restaurant to finding a boat tour operator close by. You can also access the latest news, blogs and social media postings, which not only provide great inspiration, but on-the-spot updates on current happenings – from festivals and events, to iceberg and whale sightings.
And should you find yourself completely off the beaten path with no network connection (after all, there’s a lot of wide-open, pristine space around here), you can still access the app’s main content, including local tourism operator information. However, map functions, live weather, and social media updates require a Wi-Fi connection or cellular service.
- Interactive mapping and GPS capabilities.
- The ability to search by what’s closest to you.
- A function for saving ‘favourites’.
- News, blogs and social media updates.
- Directory and background info by region.
- Directory of tourism operator content accessible even without a cellular or Wi-Fi connection.
- Weather reports.
- Ongoing updates and improvements.