- Western Brook Pond on the Long Range Traverse. 4 Days and 3 nights back-country trip, Gros Morne National Parks iconic hike.
- The Lewis Hills, the highest point in Newfoundland.Travel to the highest, and most remote point on the island over 3 days.
- Trout River Pond and the Tablelands view point; the only back-country based hut hike in Gros Morne Natinoal Park.
- Stand-up Paddling Boarding in Gros Morne National Park, offering guided tours and rentals.
- Winter Activities in Gros Morne National Park, offering guided ski touring, and snowshoeing tours
Gros Morne Outdoor CompanyNorris Point
Gros Morne Outdoor focuses on stand-up paddleboard tours, high-quality hiking, and winter experiences in Gros Morne National Park. Trips include day and overnight hikes including the iconic The Long Range Traverse. We also offer winter experiences, including guided ski tours and snowshoeing adventures. Located in Norris Point, 252 Main Street, stop by for a SUP rental or a guided hike. Check out our website for more information on our experiences.
Travel Offers from Gros Morne Outdoor Company
Locations & Dates
- 252 Main Street, Norris Point
- 49.5225, -57.8852
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
- $400 - $3,250, see website.
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- Customized Itineraries
- Equipment Rentals
- Group Rates
- Minimum Booking
- Private Tour Service