- Western Brook Pond on the Long Range Traverse. 4 Days and 3 nights back-country trip, Gros Morne National Parks iconic hike.
- 10 Mile Pond on the Long Range Traverse - 4 Days and 3 nights back-country trip, Gros Morne National Parks iconic hike.
- The Lewis Hills, the highest point in Newfoundland.Travel to the highest, and most remote point on the island over 3 days.
- Trout River Pond and the Tablelands view point; the only back-country based hut hike in Gros Morne Natinoal Park.
Gros Morne Outdoor CompanyNorris Point
Gros Morne Outdoor focuses on Stand-up Paddle Board Rentals and High Quality Hiking experiences. Trips include Day, and Overnight hikes including The Long Range Traverse, the Tablelands Back-country Hut, and the Southern Fjords. We also offer expedition style trips in the Blow-Me-Downs, and Lewis Hills of western Newfoundland. Located in Norris Point, 252 Main Street, stop by for a SUP rental or a guided hike. Check out our website for more information on our experiences
Travel Offers from Gros Morne Outdoor Company
Locations & Dates
- 252 Main Street, Norris Point
- 49.5225, -57.8852
- Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2020
- $400 - $3,250, see website.
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- Charter Service
- Customized Itineraries
- Equipment Rentals
- Group Rates
- Minimum Booking
- Private Tour Service