- Western Brook Pond on the Long Range Traverse. 4 Days and 3 nights back-country trip, Gros Morne National Parks iconic hike.
- Stand-up Paddling Boarding in Gros Morne National Park - We offer both tours and rentals.
- Tablelands Back-country Hut, the only Hut based hike in Gros Morne National Park
- 10 Mile Pond on the Long Range Traverse - 4 Days and 3 nights back-country trip, Gros Morne National Parks iconic hike.
- The Lewis Hills, the highest point in Newfoundland.Travel to the highest, and most remote point on the island over 3 days.
Gros Morne Outdoor CompanyNorris Point
Gros Morne Outdoor is an owner operated adventure tourism company focusing on high quality back-country experience. Our trips include Gros Morne, Tablelands, Lookout Hills, Southwest Gulch, Lewis Hills and Long Range Traverse. Other offers include training in Wilderness First Aid, Avalanche Safety and Kayaking. Located in Gros Morne National Park, we are 1 hour from Deer Lake Airport. Please visit our website and check out our experiences
Travel Offers from Gros Morne Outdoor Company
Locations & Dates
- 252 Main Street, Norris Point
- 49.5266, -57.8829
- Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2019
- $400 $1350, see website for trip pricess
- Email Money Transfer
- Charter Service
- Customized Itineraries
- Equipment Rentals
- Group Rates
- Minimum Booking
- Private Tour Service