- Western Brook Pond on the Long Range Traverse. 4 Days and 3 nights back-country trip, Gros Morne National Parks iconic hike.
- 10 Mile Pond on the Long Range Traverse - 4 Days and 3 nights back-country trip, Gros Morne National Parks iconic hike.
- South West Gulch Cabin in the Tablelands. The only overnight hut based experience in Gros Morne National Park
- Winterhouse Gorge, part of South West Gulch Cabin experience in the Tablelands.The only overnight hut based hike in the park
- The Lewis Hills, the highest point in Newfoundland.Travel to the highest, and most remote point on the island over 3 days.
Gros Morne Outdoor CompanyNorris Point
Gros Morne Outdoor is an owner operated adventure tourism company focusing on high quality back-country experience. Our trips include Gros Morne, Tablelands, Lookout Hills, Southwest Gulch, Lewis Hills and Long Range Traverse. Other offers include training in Wilderness First Aid, Avalanche Safety and Kayaking. Located in Gros Morne National Park, we are 1 hour from Deer Lake Airport. Please visit our website and check out our experiences
Locations & Dates
- 252 Main Street, Norris Point
- 49.5266, -57.8829
- Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2019
- Email Money Transfer
- Charter Service
- Customized Itineraries
- Equipment Rentals
- Group Rates
- Minimum Booking
- Private Tour Service