- Boat out to prime fishing grounds for an epic 2-hour fishing adventure in search of Atlantic cod or mackerel.
- Learn about abandoned fishing villages during our Resettlements Grand Tour.
- Our Experience Rose Blanche-Petites package includes a visit to the historic former Bethany United Church.
- View the historic Rose Blanche Lighthouse from the sea.
- A lobster demonstration is included in all of our fishing tours.
Port aux Basques Marine ExcursionsVarious Locations
Take to the North Atlantic with expert guides. Reel in an epic adventure with the crew at Port aux Basques Marine Excursions Inc. located at the Gateway to Newfoundland and Labrador. You will enjoy a couple of hours in guided fishing grounds, learning as a beginner or getting tips as pro. Enjoy our full day Resettlements Grand Tour which includes stops into three remote resettled communities and one active fishing community on Newfoundland's Southwest Coast.
Travel Offers from Port aux Basques Marine Excursions
Starting at $324 Per PersonResettlements Grand Tour PackagePort aux Basques Marine Excursions Inc. and Hotel Port aux Basques
Starting at $199 Per PersonResettlements Grand TourPort aux Basques Marine Excursions
Starting at $75 Per PersonExperience Rose Blanche / PetitesPort aux Basques Marine Excursions Inc.
Starting at $69.50 Per PersonDeep Sea Fishing at the Gateway to NewfoundlandPort aux Basques Marine Excursions
2 Days Starting at $275 Per CoupleGet HookedHotel Port aux Basques
Locations & Dates
- 10 Tunnel Road, Rose Blanche
- 47.6108, -58.6922
- Jul 1 - Oct 16
- 7 Marine Drive, Port aux Basques
- 47.5741, -59.1393
- Jul 1 - Oct 16
- $69.50 - $199 per person. Some minimums apply, see website for details.
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- 2 - 8
- Charter Service
- Customized Itineraries
- Food Services Available
- Group Rates
- Minimum Booking
- Private Tour Service
- Step on Guide Service