Port aux Basques, Channel-Port aux Basques
- Catch your fresh cod fillets for supper from a comfortable 28-foot boat skippered by seasoned Newfoundland fisherman.
- A lobster demonstration is included in all of our fishing tours.
- Learn about abandoned fishing villages during our Resettlements Grand Tour.
- Our Experience Rose Blanche-Petites package includes a visit to the historic former Bethany United Church.
- The view from Channel Head Island is spectacular. Picnic with us alongside the historic Channel Head Lighthouse.
Port aux Basques Marine ExcursionsPort aux Basques, Channel-Port aux Basques
Take to the North Atlantic with expert guides. Reel in an epic adventure with the crew at Port aux Basques Marine Excursions Inc. located at the Gateway to Newfoundland and Labrador. You will enjoy a couple of hours in guided fishing grounds, learning as a beginner or getting tips as pro. Enjoy our full day Resettlements Grand Tour which includes stops into three remote resettled communities and one active fishing community on Newfoundland's Southwest Coast.
Travel Offers from Port aux Basques Marine Excursions
Starting at $69.50 Per PersonDeep Sea Fishing at the Gateway to NewfoundlandPort aux Basques Marine Excursions
Starting at $324 Per PersonResettlements Grand Tour PackagePort aux Basques Marine Excursions Inc. and Hotel Port aux Basques
Starting at $75 Per PersonExperience Rose Blanche / PetitesPort aux Basques Marine Excursions Inc.
Starting at $199 Per PersonResettlements Grand TourPort aux Basques Marine Excursions
Locations & Dates
- 7 Marine Drive, Port aux Basques, Channel-Port aux Basques
- 47.5740, -59.1414
- Jul 1 - Nov 30, 2020
- $69.50 - $699, see website
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- 2 - 8
- Charter Service
- Customized Itineraries
- Food Services Available
- Group Rates
- Minimum Booking
- Private Tour Service
- Step on Guide Service