Port aux Basques, Channel-Port aux Basques
- Skipper George is a professional NL fisherman with 35+ years of experience. He's happy to tell you about life on the water.
- The view from Channel Head Island is spectacular. Picnic with us alongside the historic Channel Head Lighthouse.
- We love fresh cod fish and it's really tough to get them more fresh than this.
- Colourful houses scattered along the rocky coastline. We can't wait to show you how we live.
- Catch your fresh cod fillets for supper from a comfortable 28-foot boat skippered by seasoned Newfoundland fisherman.
Port aux Basques Marine ExcursionsPort aux Basques, Channel-Port aux Basques
Take to the North Atlantic with expert guides. Reel in an epic adventure with the crew at Port aux Basques Marine Excursions Inc. located at the Gateway to Newfoundland and Labrador. You will spend up to a couple of hours in guided fishing grounds, learning as a beginner or getting tips as pro. Our non-fishing guests opt for a leisurely adventure by taking in our Lighthouse Picnic on Channel Head or boating to resettled fishing communities along the coastline on our Resettlements Grand Tour.
- 7 Marine Drive, Port aux Basques, Channel-Port aux Basques
- 47.5742, -59.1391
Dates of Operation
- Jul 1 - Nov 30, 2019
- Deep Sea Fishing $69.50; Lighthouse Picnic $65.50; Resettlements Grand Tour $1350; Shark Fishing $699; for more info see our website
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- Min 2 persons; Max 8 persons
- Charter Service
- Customized Itineraries
- Group Rates
- Minimum Booking
- Private Tour Service