Port aux Basques, Channel-Port aux Basques
- The view from Channel Head Island is spectacular. Picnic with us alongside the historic Channel Head Lighthouse.
- We love fresh cod fish and it's really tough to get them more fresh than this.
- Colourful houses scattered along the rocky coastline. We can't wait to show you how we live.
- Catch your fresh cod fillets for supper from a comfortable 28-foot boat skippered by seasoned Newfoundland fisherman.
Port aux Basques Marine ExcursionsPort aux Basques, Channel-Port aux Basques
Take to the North Atlantic with expert guides. Reel in an epic adventure with the crew at Port aux Basques Marine Excursions Inc. located at the Gateway to Newfoundland and Labrador. You will spend up to a couple of hours in guided fishing grounds, learning as a beginner or getting tips as pro. Enjoy our full day Resettlements Grand Tour which includes stop into three remote resettled communities and one active fishing community on Newfoundland's Southwest Coast.
Travel Offers from Port aux Basques Marine Excursions
Starting at $69.50 Per PersonDeep Sea Fishing at the Gateway to NewfoundlandPort aux Basques Marine Excursions
Starting at $199 Per PersonResettlements Grand TourPort aux Basques Marine Excursions
Starting at $65.50 Per PersonChannel Head Lighthouse PicnicPort aux Basques Marine Excursions
Starting at $399.99 Per CouplePicnic On Channel Head Lighthouse and Boating ExcursionSt. Christopher's Hotel and Port aux Basques Marine Excursions
Locations & Dates
- 7 Marine Drive, Port aux Basques, Channel-Port aux Basques
- 47.5742, -59.1391
- Jul 1 - Nov 30, 2019
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- Min 2 persons; Max 8 persons
- Charter Service
- Customized Itineraries
- Group Rates
- Minimum Booking
- Private Tour Service