- Tours that are perfect for the whole family.
- Humpback whales, Minke whales, and Orca whales frequent the area and often approach the boat curiously to say hello
- Meet the Iceberg Man, Twillingate's first boat tour operator, Captain Cecil Stockley
- Feel inspired by the monstrous icebergs while on the specifically designed and engineered tour boat, M.V. Iceberg Alley.
Iceberg Man Tours
May 1 - Sep 6
#1 Tour on TripAdvisor for area; Twillingate's first boat tour operation, established in 1985 by the Stockley family. Twillingate-native Captain Cecil Stockley, owner/operator, has gained the title of the "Iceberg Man" with his extensive knowledge and experience. With his 30+ years of experience, The Iceberg Man has seen thousands of icebergs, whales, and other sea life. Join us on M.V. Iceberg Alley, a specifically designed fiberglass tour boat, for an authentic Newfoundland boating experience!
Locations & Dates
- 50 Main Street, Twillingate
- 49.6487, -54.7622
- May 1 - Sep 6
Adult $60, youth $30, child (under 2) free. Group and seniors rates available.
- American Express
- Group Rates
- Seniors Rates