- A gorgeous ocean view from each table or booth!
- The café doubles as a gallery for local artists. All artwork is available for purchase.
- Sweet tooth? Norton's Cove Café's baked goods are made in-house and are a real treat with our espresso based coffees!
- Cappuccino? Café Latté? Double Double? What can we get you today?
- The Lower Deck at Norton's Cove Café hosts live music events throughout the year!
Norton's Cove Café
Jun 1 - Oct 8 (see website for hours)
Norton's Cove Café is inspired by foods and recipes from around the world, serving breakfast, lunch, supper, and weekend brunch. Our menu includes fresh local ingredients when available, as well as gluten-free and vegetarian options every day. This is not your nan's kitchen! Espresso based coffee, delectable baked goods, and gorgeous ocean views are our specialty. Modern flair in rural Newfoundland! Downstairs, the Lower Deck welcomes a series of singer/songwriters throughout the year.
Locations & Dates
- 114 Main Street, Brookfield, New-Wes-Valley
- 49.1389, -53.5843
- Jun 1 - Oct 8 (see website for hours)
$$ moderate ($11-30)
- Breakfast Service
- Bus Tours Welcome
- Dessert Service
- Dinner Service
- Free Parking
- Gluten Free/Gluten Friendly
- Good for Groups
- Licenced to service liquor
- Live Music
- Local Ingredients
- Lunch Service
- Take Reservations
- Waiter Service