- Chamber Cove, shipwreck site of the USS Truxtun.
- St. Lawrence Harbour on a decent day!
- Memorial Monument to the Rescuers, Survivors and Lost Sailors of the USS Truxtun and USS Pollux Naval Disaster.
- The Harbour entrance has been welcoming visitors for over 400 years!
- The trail to Chambers Cove with Chamber Head in view.
Laurentian Legacy ToursSt. Lawrence
Guided hikes to discover beautiful people, their story, and their environment. A leisurely 3.2 km hike suitable for most hiking abilities. There's lots of history to explore.
Locations & Dates
- 16 Fairview Avenue, St. Lawrence
- 46.9240, -55.3998
- Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2021
- Group rates available
- Email Money Transfer
- Typically small groups work best. Min 2 max 12 people.
- French Language