- Chamber Cove, shipwreck site of the USS Truxtun.
- St. Lawrence Harbour on a decent day!
- Memorial Monument to the Rescuers, Survivors and Lost Sailors of the USS Truxtun and USS Pollux Naval Disaster.
- The Harbour entrance has been welcoming visitors for over 400 years!
- The trail to Chambers Cove with Chamber Head in view.
Laurentian Legacy Tours
Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2022
Come and experience the Stories of St. Lawrence. Centuries ago they came to fish! Giant Tsunami Waves, Great World Wars, 1929 Bank Crash, Great Depression. Geological Discoveries and their resourcefulness made them miners. A shipwreck made them heroes. Discover historical facts, geological features and personal stories as you hike through the town and along the shores to Chamber Cove. You will be immersed in the scenic beauty of this place and gain a new respect for the greatest generation.
Locations & Dates
- 16 Fairview Avenue, St. Lawrence
- 46.9240, -55.3998
- Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2022
Group rates available
- Email Money Transfer
- Typically small groups work best. Min 2 max 18 people.