Bay de Verde
- Bay de Verde. Perfectly named for the blues and greens.
- Blundon Heritage House. The house is an immaculately preserved example of NL history, culture and heritage.
- At the very end of the Baccalieu Trail. Come visit us, we'd love to see you. Andrew Lincoln photo.
- The view from the Bay de Verde groomed trail hike to Lazy Rock. 6K of breathtaking scenery.
- Catch of the Day! The mighty COD.
Festival on the WharfBay de Verde
Join us on the Wharf in Bay de Verde! Music, food, friends and fun. Feat. Bud Davidge, The Secrets, Rugged Shores, and Shed Connection, and samplings from Raymonds. Family friendly. Two hours form St. John's at the tip of the Baccalieu Trail you will discover Bay de Verde, Red Head Cove and Grates Cove. Extraordinary ocean views, whales, icebergs, Heritage House, trails, and an immersive Codfish Experience (tour-boat-culinary) to start. Visit 'Baccalieu Run' on Facebook for more information.