- Custard Head Fishing Premises 1905 Registered Heritage Structure. Restored in 1990, donated by Freeman Francis and Melvin Green
- Willow Tree Museum Display about Custard Head Fishing Premises, view of the flake
- Heritage Structure Designation build 1905 by Simeon Green and Joseph Francis.
- This building reveals the process of NFLD's traditional inshore fishery: used for cleaning, salting & storing cod
- Visit the Willow Tree Museum, nearby the stage, in Hants Harbour to learn more about the fishery
Custard Head Fishing PremisesHant's Harbour
A registered Newfoundland and Labrador Heritage Site, the Heritage Fishing Stage was constructed around 1905 and used by fishermen for many years. Many of the artifacts on display there are the original items used by the early fishermen.
Locations & Dates
- Route 80, Hant's Harbour
- 48.0157, -53.2671
- Jun 1 - Sep 30