Holy Trinity Anglican ChurchCodroy
Destroyed by a severe wind storm in 1912, the parishioners of Codroy banned together to replace their Church and on Aug 16, 1914. Rev. J.H. Read held the first service in the new Church. Holy Trinity Church was traditionally a major landmark used by the fisherman to locate their fishing grounds and continues to be an important landmark and focal point for Anglican parishioners of Codroy, and on May 15, 1993 the Church was declared a Registered Heritage Structure.