- The past intersects with the present and must be viewed through cultural and natural heritage lenses.
- The SEA has shaped our use of the land. It has been a means of navigation for many cultures. An artifact of Capt. Cook.
- People worked on the land for 50 Centuries to appreciate and use the resources it has to allow humans to survive.
- Tools shaped from the land were used to provide and prepare food for sustainance.
- Old Ferrole Island, Basque walkways centuries old still useable!
Bird Cove - Plum Point Area Archaeological ProjectBird Cove
Bird Cove - Plum Point Area Project "Remains To Be Seen" minutes from Plum Point. Experience archaeology, culture, nature, and adventure with our interpretive, educational, and interactive tours. Our trails take you back in time through the archaeology and geology of the region. You will be captivated by the variety of birds, animals, marine life, vegetation, and berries. An incredible place to connect with nature and your inner-self!
Locations & Dates
- 84-92 Michael's Drive, Bird Cove
- 51.0451, -56.9288
- Jun 1 - Sep 7, 2019
- Rates vary based on group size, duration and features selected.
- American Express
- Food Services Onsite