- Explore the heart of Newfoundland on the Airport Nordic Ski Trails in Gander, offering exceptional skiing & snowshoeing trails
- Do you need a pair of boots, skis, or poles? Loan a pair from Airport Nordic Ski Club as part of your day use fees
- This Pisten Bully trail groomer sets a track on a daily basis for classic skiers and a wide surface for skate skiers
- Join in the fun at the Annual Gander Invitational ski races that start at the Airport Nordic Ski Club Hut
- Ski or snowshoe at night on the lighted ski trails at Airport Nordic Ski Club in Gander
Airport Nordic Ski ClubGander
Overlooking scenic Gander Lake with views of Mount Peyton, 16km of machine groomed cross country trails. 5km lighted trail, 6km of snow shoeing trails. Skiing for beginners to advanced. Some equipment available through ski loans programs. Heated ski hut. Membership or day passes required. 3km west of Gander on Trans Canada Highway.