- Explore the heart of Newfoundland on the Airport Nordic Ski Trails in Gander, offering exceptional skiing & snowshoeing trails
- This Pisten Bully trail groomer sets a track on a daily basis for classic skiers and a wide surface for skate skiers
- Join in the fun at the Annual Gander Invitational ski races that start at the Airport Nordic Ski Club Hut
- Ski or snowshoe at night on the lighted ski trails at Airport Nordic Ski Club in Gander
Airport Nordic Ski Club
Overlooking scenic Gander Lake with views of Mount Peyton, 16km of machine groomed cross country trails. 5km lighted trail, 6km of snow shoeing trails and snowshoeing permitted to the sides of ski trails. 8 ski trails with lots of skiing for both beginners and advanced. Ski and snowshoe rentals. Check Facebook for rental times. Heated ski hut. Membership or day passes required. 3km west of Gander on Trans Canada Highway.
Locations & Dates
- Trans Canada Highway, Gander
- 48.9624, -54.6687
- Dec 15, 2022 - Apr 15, 2023 (Depending on snow conditions)
- Dec 15, 2023 - Apr 15, 2024 (Depending on snow conditions)
Day passes available. Adults $15. Children $5. Membership at website.
- Email Money Transfer