- ArtBonavista Retreat is an artist designed, modern salt box, free parking, private entrance & a private deck.
- View from kitchen/dining to living room, mix of modern, antique, vintage, lots of art, a TV with Netflix. Upstairs is loft.
- View from the loft into the modern kitchen with all amenities you need. Pantry has basics for your use and the view is stunning.
- Upstairs loft bedroom, European linens, a library, yoga mat and private 1/2 bathroom.
- Enjoy the garden out front in adirondack chairs overlooking Bonavista, the spectacular sunsets and often whales out front!
ArtBonavista Oceanfront Retreat
Jun 1 - Dec 31
Interior style is antiques, vintage, original art, open concept. European linens, duvets, German china, cutlery, etc. A full kitchen with all amenities needed for staying in. A library, a private workspace with desk, plenty of room in the loft for yoga. Local products. The house, and garden across the street is Bonavista’s best viewing spot for icebergs, whales, fishing boats heading out to sea, plus, the spectacular sunsets Bonavista is known for. We have the million dollar view.
Location & Dates
- 63 Canaille Rd, Bonavista
- 48.6439, -53.1209
- Jun 1 - Dec 31
$290 - $420. $100 cleaning fee. 3-night minimum.
- Email Money Transfer
- 3-Bedroom Vacation Home
- Air Conditioning
- German Language
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites