- Nellie-Gus House is waiting to greet you with it’s colourful accents and warm atmosphere.
- Nellie made all her guests feel like family and we strive for the same. Relax on plush couches after a day of exploration.
- Newly renovated bathroom is bright and super clean.
- Both bedrooms offer plush queen sized pocket coil mattresses designed to isolate movement and reduce sleep disruption.
- Our fully equipped kitchen allows guests to really feel at home. Bring nothing but the food!
Nellie Gus HouseSt. Lawrence
Nellie-Gus House was built by Gus Fitzpatrick for his bride, Nellie in the 1950s. He built her a home in the heart of this fishing port of St. Lawrence and he surrounded the property with flowering trees and shrubs. Today, the house stands tall and proud, exuding the hospitality that it’s original owners were known for. Close to hiking, museums, walking historical tours, and dining. Book your stay in this 2-bedroom, fully-equipped vacation home. Be a part of the story of the Nellie-Gus House.
Locations & Dates
- 80 Fairview Avenue, St. Lawrence
- 46.9188, -55.3973
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
- $129 - $159
- Email Money Transfer
- Master Bedroom has a queen and the guest room has a double bed.
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- No Pets Allowed (Service Pets Welcome)
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Playground or Play Area
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .