- Feel the unbelievable feel of crisp cool air on your skin-coming off a million year old iceberg waits for you in Newfoundland!
- Cindy & Bob invites you to play,sing & dance to the light hearted Newfoundland Traditional Singsong held every 2nd evening!
- Enjoy preparing your locally available Newfoundland Seafood in our newly updated kitchen.Contential Breakfast with fruit on Site
- Your exhausted after an exciting day of exploring & playing on Newfoundlands ocean playground-sleep well,you have earned it too!
- Relax in the beautiful ambinance aftee a long day of site seeing, hiking, kayaking, sketching or painting, from the front deck
Skipper's View Bed & BreakfastPoint Leamington
Are you seeking a true Newfoundland cultural experience? Come stay with us! You’ll love the clean, ocean view accommodations & antique decor. We go the extra mile for people seeking an unforgettable trip! We offer accompanied hikes, bike or boat rides & vehicle tours to the local communities, where there's so much to see, photo, sketch/paint, stop for fish or swim & then relax for an evening of Newfoundland music singsong & storytelling on Irish drum/guitar/accordion with your host Bob & Cindy.
- 337 Main Street, Point Leamington
- 49.3413, -55.3984
Dates of Operation
- Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2018
- Double room $89 night.Extra people $35night. Includes self serve breakfast,
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- 3 rooms
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Laundry Services
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Pets Allowed
- Pool - Outdoor
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .