- Enjoy preparing your locally available Newfoundland Seafood in our newly updated kitchen. Self serve breakfast with local berries,homemade jam & fresh eggs.
- Cindy & Bob invites you dance,sing or play to the light hearted Newfoundland Traditional Singsong held every 3rd evening!
- You're exhausted after an exciting day of exploring & playing on Newfoundland's ocean playground-sleep well,you have earned it too!
- Relax in the beautiful ambiance after a long day of site seeing, hiking, kayaking, photography, sketching or painting, from the front deck
- Feel the unbelievable breeze of cool crisp air on your skin, coming off a thousand year old iceberg waits for you in Newfoundland!
Skipper's View Vacation HomePoint Leamington
A true Newfoundland cultural experience-You’ll love the genuine hospitality, ocean view accommodations & nautical decor. We go the extra mile to create a memorable experience with our 4 days of suggested activities list. There's so much to see & do! Shop, photograph, sketch, paint, hike, or swim. Spend the day on our boat cruising & exploring the bay, cod jigging, whale or iceberg viewing. Relax for an evening of Newfoundland music, singsong, storytelling on Irish drum, guitar, and accordion.
Locations & Dates
- 337 Main Street, Point Leamington
- 49.3414, -55.3987
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
- $120 night double occupancy. Extra rooms $30/night/max 10. Includes self serve breakfast on site.
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- 3-bedroom vacation home
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Pets Allowed
- Playground or Play Area
- Rooms with Two Beds
- Shuttle Service
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .