- Andrews B&B - Parking on far side
- Pansy Room with ensuite bathroom, view of salt box home, hill top, deck and ocean
- Violet Room with ensuite - Queen bed - view of ocean and the old school house
- Lily Room with larger private bathroom across the hall, house coats provided. - view of ocean and the old school house
- Each room has their own ensuite or private bathroom
Andrews' B & BTwillingate
Ocean View Rooms, next to Famous Longpoint Lighthouse hiking trail. Our TripAdvisor guests have rated our bedding, cleanliness and hospitality award winning status! Five years ago we opened our B&B because we love to share this spectacular part of NL, birth place of Danny Andrews family for many generations. It's a great destination to explore the historic fishing village of Crow Head on Twillingate Island. In addition, you will have access to a picnic area at Blow-Me-Down in Twillingate.
Locations & Dates
- 10 Clearview Drive, Twillingate
- 49.6752, -54.8007
- May 18 - Sep 28
- All rooms are $125, based on double occupancy, Jun to Sep.
- Email Money Transfer
- 3 Rooms
- Meeting Facilities
- No Pets Allowed (Service Pets Welcome)
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Rooms with Two Beds
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .