- Welcome to Ferryland Cottage. Please call us at 709-363-2447 or 709-363-7298 to book your stay. You will feel at home .
- Ferryland Cottage overlooking beautiful Ferryland .
- Inside Ferryland Cottage. Very Comfortable and cozy.
- What a view from Ferryland Cottage
- Your Hosts Rhonda and Joe. We look forward to meeting you and sharing our wonderful Ferryland with you .
Luxurious 4 star, 2-bedroom fully-equipped, ocean view cottage in beautiful Ferryland on the Irish Loop. Walking distance to East Coast Trail, Colony of Avalon, Lighthouse Picnics, Historic Ferryland Museum, Holy Trinity Church and Dinner Theatre. Nearby grocery, liquor store, restaurants, gift shops, medic, pharmacy. Your place to stay while exploring the Avalon.
Locations & Dates
- 478 Baltimore Drive, Ferryland
- 47.0220, -52.8914
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
- $200 - $250 per night. maximum of 4 people.
- Email Money Transfer
- Two-bedroom cottage
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Playground or Play Area
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .