- Shore Lark Nests Blue Salt Box. Upper & Lower - right next to the wharf, harbour and ocean!! Just a quick 15 mins to St. Johns!
- Upper Nest living room–bright and airy!
- The Lower Nest bedroom– memory foam Queen mattress, quaint nautical decor, lots of fresh sea air!
- A loo with a view! Both Nests have a spacious bathroom with tub, shower, & full-size washer & dryer.
- Shore Lark Nests coming in to the Harbour. Watch the harbour activities, whales and icebergs right from your deck!
ShoreLark by the Sea NestsPetty Harbour
A TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner (100% of guests would stay again). The Nests are in a traditional 2-story Saltbox nestled into a hill next to wharf & fishing boats. Cozy & charming interior, quality furnishings, self-contained with everything you need. Relax on a private deck & enjoy ocean views & fresh sea air. Minutes to Cape Spear, on the East Coast Trail, whale & iceberg watching, a renowned fresh seafood restaurant, sea kayaking, Irish Loop, zip lining & other attractions.
Locations & Dates
- 52 South Side Road, Petty Harbour
- 47.4632, -52.7065
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
- $150 per night (2 night minimum); $1,050 per week. Cleaning fee ($50) & tax extra.
- Email Money Transfer
- Two 1-bedroom units
- French Language
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .