- Over 100 acres with 30 rooms, on site spa and restaurant
- Comfort and class come together to make every stay at our inn and suites unforgettable.
- An award-winning kitchen that combines local ingredients with world-class cuisine.
- Outdoor decks, balconies and solarium to enjoy the nature all around you
- European stone patios and English gardens
The Doctor's House Inn & SpaGreen's Harbour
Located just 1 hour from St. John's, this secluded luxury resort is situated on a stunning 140 acre oceanfront estate. Full-service spa, Secret Garden Restaurant and lounge, walking trails, animal farm, gardens, fireplaces, 4-bedroom guest house with hot tub, fire pit and event barn overlooking Trinity Bay. Minutes from golf, craft breweries, winery and boat tours, historic sites, hiking trails, kayaking tours. Seasonal packages and specials. Outside diners welcome with reservation.
Travel Offers from The Doctor's House Inn & Spa
Starting at $319 Per CoupleFall Retreat - Overnight GetawayThe Doctor's House Inn & Spa; Secret Garden Restaurant
Starting at $359 Per CoupleWinter Fun PackagesThe Doctor's House Inn & Spa Lmited
Starting at $150 Per PersonGroup Getaway for 8The Doctor's House Inn & Spa and Secret Garden Restaurant
2 Days Starting at $499 Per CoupleFall Retreat - 2 night packageThe Doctor's House Inn & Spa; Secret Garden Restaurant
Locations & Dates
- 21 Old Hopeall Road, Green's Harbour
- 47.6307, -53.5176
- Apr 1 - Dec 31
- $189 - $325 See website for packages and specials.
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- 10 Rooms
- Gift Shop/Convenience Store
- Hot Tub
- Iron & Board
- Licensed Dining Room
- Meeting Facilities
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Pets Allowed
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Rooms with Two Beds
- Shuttle Service
- Spa Services Onsite
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .