- 30 room estate on over 100 acres overlooking Trinity Bay South, just an hour from St John's
- Comfort and class come together to make every stay at our inn and suites unforgettable.
- Beautiful English gardens weave their way around the inn and throughout the grounds.
- An award-winning kitchen that combines local ingredients with world-class cuisine.
- Outdoor decks, balconies and solarium to enjoy the nature all around you
The Doctor's House Inn & SpaGreen's Harbour
Located just 1 hour from St. John's, this secluded 30 room luxury resort is situated on a stunning 140 acre oceanfront estate. Full-service spa, Secret Garden Restaurant and lounge, Chicken Coop Gift Shop & Cafe, walking trails, animal farm, gardens, 4 bedroom guest house, hot tubs, fire pit and event barn overlooking Trinity Bay. Minutes from golf, craft breweries, winery tours, boat tours, historic sites, hiking trails. Room rates include full breakfast. Seasonal packages and online booking.
Travel Offers from The Doctor's House Inn & Spa
Starting at $269 Per CoupleSummer Lovin' Oceanfront GetawayThe Doctor's House Inn & Spa
Starting at $175 Per PersonGroup Getaway for 4-8 (Guest House)The Doctor's House Inn & Spa
3 Days Starting at $249 Per PersonFamily Stay-cation PackageThe Doctor's House Inn & Spa
Starting at $279 Per CoupleFall RetreatThe Doctor's House Inn & Spa; Secret Garden Restaurant
Starting at $129 Per PersonGroup Dine & StayThe Doctor's House Inn & Spa
Locations & Dates
- 21 Old Hopeall Road, Green's Harbour
- 47.6307, -53.5176
- Apr 1 - Dec 31
- $185 - 325 includes full gourmet breakfast for two. See website for special event packages and promotions.
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- 10 Rooms
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Gift Shop/Convenience Store
- Hot Tub
- Iron & Board
- Licensed Dining Room
- Meeting Facilities
- No Pets Allowed (Service Pets Welcome)
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Rooms with Two Beds
- Shuttle Service
- Spa Services Onsite
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .