- 30 room estate on over 140 acres overlooking Trinity Bay South, just an hour from St John's
- Comfort and class come together to make every stay at our inn and suites unforgettable.
- Beautiful English gardens weave their way around the inn and throughout the grounds.
- An award-winning kitchen that combines local ingredients with world-class cuisine.
- Outdoor decks, balconies and solarium to enjoy the nature all around you
The Doctor's House Inn & SpaGreen's Harbour
Located just 1 hour from St. John's, this secluded 30 room luxury resort is situated on a stunning 140 acre oceanfront estate. Full-service spa, Secret Garden Restaurant and lounge, Chicken Coop Gift Shop, walking trails, animal farm, gardens, 4-bedroom guest house with hot tub, fire pit and event barn overlooking Trinity Bay. Minutes from golf, craft breweries, winery tours, boat tours, historic sites, hiking trails, kayaking tours. Seasonal packages. Outside diners welcome with reservation.
Travel Offers from The Doctor's House Inn & Spa
Starting at $299 Per Couple"The Spring Fling"The Doctor's House Inn & Spa
Starting at $150 Per PersonGroup Getaway for 8The Doctor's House Inn & Spa and Secret Garden Restaurant
Starting at $249 Per CoupleDeluxe Romance PackageThe Doctor's House Inn & Spa and Secret Garden Restaurant
Starting at $269 Per CoupleSummer Lovin' Oceanfront GetawayThe Doctor's House Inn & Spa
2 Days Starting at $479 Per CoupleSummer Lovin' 2 Night GetawayThe Doctor's House Inn & Spa
Locations & Dates
- 21 Old Hopeall Road, Green's Harbour
- 47.6307, -53.5176
- Apr 1 - Dec 31
- $189 - $325 See website for packages and specials.
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- 10 Rooms
- Gift Shop/Convenience Store
- Hot Tub
- Iron & Board
- Licensed Dining Room
- Meeting Facilities
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Pets Allowed
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Rooms with Two Beds
- Shuttle Service
- Spa Services Onsite
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .