Little Bay Islands, Notre Dame Bay
- The Oxford House, so named after Uncle Rupert and Aunt Edna Oxford who resided there all her married life and until her death.
- Bella Beluga in the in the harbour and around the coves of Green Bay every year.
- From the air, Northern Harbour and Southern Harbour. Kayak around in a morning or take the day and explore the coves.
- The ceiling in the dining room shows the workmanship of Uncle Jimmy White who built the home in 1900.
- The Seaview Room with period pre-Confederation furniture.
Aunt Edna's Boarding House B&BLittle Bay Islands, Notre Dame Bay
Located in beautiful Little Bay Islands, our heritage designated outport home offers spacious and comfortable rooms with period furniture. In Green Bay, famous for icebergs and whale watching. Ideal for hiking, boating, kayaking and photography. Non-smoking, no pets. Full breakfast. Wifi.
Locations & Dates
- 87 Main Street, Little Bay Islands, Notre Dame Bay
- 49.6422, -55.7889
- May 30 - Oct 31
- $139 - $149
- Email Money Transfer
- 2 Rooms
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .