Nicky's Nose Cove
- Welcome to By The Waves B&B! Rest and relax in serence surroundings!
- Begin your day watching the sunrise over Nicky's Nose Cove
- You will have a good view of the icebergs as you enjoy a quiet evening watching the sunset!
- See the annual event when the capelin roll on Nicky's Nose Beach.
- Enjoy your morning coffee watching the natural beauty of nature at our doorstep.
By The Waves B & BNicky's Nose Cove
Ocean front ranch style home in Nicky’s Nose Cove-a hamlet nestled on a hillside overlooking a wide stretch of sandy beach; named for the profile in the rock at Nicky's Nose Head. Rest and relax in serene surroundings with all the comforts of home; 3-ensuites; Wi-Fi; full breakfast. Spend the day hiking trails in the area; combing the beach; watching the seabirds play. Spend the evening listening to the waves roll; star gazing. Watch the sun rise over Nicky's Nose and set over the Cove.
- 14-Route 391, Nicky's Nose Cove
- 49.6931, -55.9722
Dates of Operation
- May 1 - Sep 15, 2018
- $95, Cot available for $20 per night
- American Express
- Diners Club/EnRoute
- Email Money Transfer
- 3 Rooms
- Iron & Board
- No Pets Allowed (Service Pets Welcome)
- No Smoking
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website.