- Rustic cabin camping at Berry Hill campground - Parks Canada Gros Morne National Park
- Yaffle of Chores at Broom Point - Parks Canada Gros Morne National Park
- Berry Boardwalk
- Making Bakeapple Spread!
- Gentle small group adventures featuring whales and puffins. We have been providing distinctive vacations for over 30 years.
Fishing Point Vacation HomeSt. Anthony
This traditional two story house was built in the 1940's. It has since been renovated such that you can enjoy its coziness and savoir a panoramic view of the harbour with its whales, icebergs and fishing boats. Our 3 rooms; Partridge Point, Deep Water Point and Fishing Point Cove, are all named after Fishing Berths. St. Anthony is only 40km from L'Anse aux Meadows: A Norse village briefly inhabited around 1000AD. It is a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1978.
- Fishing Point Road, St. Anthony
- 51.3569, -55.5674
Dates of Operation
- Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2018
- $200 - $220. Please call for off season rates (Oct 1 - May 31)
- Email Money Transfer
- 3-bedroom vacation home
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .