- Inviting spaces to discover offer warm welcome; come on inside and decompress..
- A short walk from the Inn to amazing views at Battery Park where these canon captured an American privateer "The Hazard"
- Limerick: inviting weary adventurers.....
- Front garden friendly photo op....
- Joining the whales for a snack; 15 minutes from the Inn and 15 meters from your toes.....
The Claddagh InnSt. Mary's
A boutique hilltop B&B overlooks lovely St. Mary's Harbour and Battery Park only 1.5 hrs from St. John's Airport & is an ideal base to explore the Loop; 2-night stay allows more exploring less time moving between Inns. Checkout the Salmonier Nature Park & Cape St. Mary’s, discover fossils at Mistaken Point, experience feeding whales 15 minutes away and enjoy a local pub-dining experience. Enjoy sun sets from the deck & evening pints in the guest pub. Ranked #1 on TripAdvisor 9 years running.
+1 (709) 525 2229
+1 (250) 702 1530
+1 (250) 702 2231 (Off Season)
+1 (888) 578 5454 (toll free)
Locations & Dates
- 27 Main Road, St. Mary's
- 46.9121, -53.5735
- May 1 - Oct 31 (Closed for 2021 Season)
- Standard Queen $140; Harbourview Queen: $165; Two double beds $180; King bed/jacuzzi/view $215; Standard cot available for some rooms: $40; Premium Efficiency unit/balcony $250.00
- American Express
- Diners Club/EnRoute
- Email Money Transfer
- 6 Rooms
- Complimentary Breakfast
- French Language
- Iron & Board
- Meeting Facilities
- No Pets Allowed (Service Pets Welcome)
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Playground or Play Area
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Rooms with Two Beds
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .