- Aunt Jane's Place is located on scenic historic strip of Woody Point. Easy walking distance to all events hosted in Woody Point
- Our Breakfast Special ~ a great place to meet other travellers and highlight your experiences. Enjoy Fruit Salad & Berry Muffins
- Be sure to meet us, Jenny & Stan(middle of photo). This is our number 32 for years in tourism. We look forward to meeting you!
- Sitting Room - a great place to unwind at the end of a busy day.
- All the bureaus in our B & B were handcrafted by the original owner (Mr. George Crocker)
Aunt Jane's Place Bed & BreakfastWoody Point
If you would like to recapture the charm of an era gone by, Aunt Jane's Place offers excellent examples of period architecture. We are within easy commuting distance to all features of Gros Morne National Park.
- 1 Water Street , Woody Point
- 49.5005, -57.9139
Dates of Operation
- May 20 - Sep 30, 2018
- $75 - $95
- American Express
- 5 Rooms
- Business Services Centre
- Gift Shop/Convenience Store
- No Pets Allowed (Service Pets Welcome)
- No Smoking
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in the Canada Select Accommodations Rating Program, a national program developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website.