- Aunt Jane's Place is located on scenic historic strip of Woody Point. Easy walking distance to all events hosted in Woody Point
- Our Breakfast Special ~ a great place to meet other travellers and highlight your experiences. Enjoy Fruit Salad & Berry Muffins
- Be sure to meet us, Jenny & Stan(middle of photo). This is our number 32 for years in tourism. We look forward to meeting you!
- Sitting Room - a great place to unwind at the end of a busy day.
- All the bureaus in our B & B were handcrafted by the original owner (Mr. George Crocker)
Aunt Jane's PlaceWoody Point
Aunt Jane's Place usually operates as a Bed & Breakfast. In light of Covid-19 restrictions, we will operate in 2021 as a Vacation Rental to include family/group bubble. If you would like to recapture the charm of an era gone by, this house offers excellent examples of period architecture. Within easy commuting distance to all features of Gros Morne National Park. Near Parks Canada's Discovery Centre, the Tablelands, and Green Gardens Trail. Walking distance to all Woody Point activities.
Locations & Dates
- 1 Water Street, Woody Point
- 49.5005, -57.9139
- May 20 - Sep 30
- $75 - $95
- 5 Rooms
- Business Services Centre
- Gift Shop/Convenience Store
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .