- Gros Morne National Park Backcountry Guided Tours. Eastern Arm Pond views with storytelling and music with our family
- Beautiful backcountry scenery to photograph. See Gros Morne Behind during this remote tour on an approved ATV trail
- The Great Outdoors, experience nature at its finest without the the hiking.
- Traditional Newfoundland Music, Ugly Sticks and the Spoons. Fun for all ages.
- Rest stop to enjoy the scenery, fresh air and extrodinary sense of peace in the wild.
Under the Stump Inc.Rocky Harbour
We are located at the heart of Gros Morne National Park in beautiful Rocky Harbour. Enjoy exciting experiential side by side guided tours through unique & remote backcountry. Relax in a 5 passenger side by side ATV with a knowledgeable tour guide on an approved ATV trail in Rocky Harbour enclave. Immerse yourself in the local culture & music! Take away memories lasting a lifetime! One of a few to view Gros Morne's behind. We also offer unique products and Ugly Stick 101- build your own.
- 65 Pond Road, Rocky Harbour
- 49.5859, -57.9141
Dates of Operation
- May 1 - Oct 31, 2018
- Under 16: $80; 16 and over: $125
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- Customized Itineraries
- Private Tour Service