Port aux Basques, Channel-Port aux Basques
- Skipper George is a professional NL fisherman with 35+ years of experience. He's happy to tell you about life on the water.
- The view from Channel Head Island is spectacular. Picnic with us alongside the historic Channel Head Lighthouse.
- We love fresh cod fish and it's really tough to get them more fresh than this.
- Colourful houses scattered along the rocky coastline. We can't wait to show you how we live.
- Join us for some fish fun.
Port aux Basques Marine ExcursionsPort aux Basques, Channel-Port aux Basques
Seasoned professional Newfoundland fishermen, father and son George and Andy, are thrilled to offer Deep Sea Fishing, Lighthouse Picnics, Shark Fishing and Resettlements Grand Tours. Woven into your authentic Newfoundland experience is delightful stories of local people and their way of life. Learn about our marine and wildlife, how to clean and fillet fish and tie a few nautical knots. Be sure to bring your camera, it’s the best way to capture a whale or a dolphin in their natural habitat!
Travel Offers from Port aux Basques Marine Excursions
- 5-7 Marine Drive- Floating Docks , Port aux Basques, Channel-Port aux Basques
- 47.5742, -59.1391
Dates of Operation
- Jul 1 - Dec 31, 2018
- Deep Sea Fishing $69.50; Lighthouse Picnic $65.50; Resettlements tour $1160; Shark fishing $699; for more info see our website
- Email Money Transfer
- Min 2 persons; Max 8 persons
- Charter Service
- Customized Itineraries
- Group Rates
- Minimum Booking
- Private Tour Service