- Your tour of Mount Musgrave awaits, We look forward to showing you around our backyard.
- A great view of the Lower Humber River and Steady Brook below
- Enjoy rugged landscapes and the beauty they offer
- Sunset over the Bay of Islands from the top of Mount Musgrave (Marble Mtn)
- The Woodland Caribou is a common sight on our tours
Mount Musgrave ATV ToursSteady Brook
Travel around Marble Mountain in a five passenger ATV, navigating some of the mountain’s steeper runs. Go beyond the chairlift to the summit of Mount Musgrave at 1791 ft. (564M) above sea level. You will be almost ¾ of the height of Gros Morne Mountain! Look over the barrens and try to spot a moose, caribou or black bear from the 360 degree view. Where Environment Canada’s Doppler weather radar sits. On a clear day you can view up to 50 miles away!
+1 (709) 632 8866
+1 (709) 639 1955
+1 (709) 639 1955 (Off Season)
- Route 1, Exit 8 , Steady Brook
- 48.9482, -57.8322
- $55 per person