- We often get up close and personal with puffins on our hikes!
- Hiking past several puffin colonies on a beautiful sunny morning!
- Our guests got some great video footage of this group!
- At the end of the earth on our Puffin Island Hike! Two hours of majestic scenery, seabirds, plants and so much more
- Sometimes hiking in the rain is well worth it!
Tuckamore discovery offers eco-hikes and evening talks to bring alive the natural world of coastal Newfoundland. Our most popular hike takes you past seven puffin colonies and offers you amazing opportunities to view and learn puffins and other seabirds as well as the other animals and plants that live in this amazing place.
- 30-32 Campbell Street, Bonavista , Bonavista
- 48.649, -53.1119
Dates of Operation
- Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2018
- Hikes - Adults $60, Youth (<17) $30, Children (<9) free.
- Email Money Transfer