- Get up close and personal with Icebergs passing by in beautiful Twillingate
- Meet the Iceberg Man, Twillingate's first boat tour operator, Captain Cecil Stockley
- Iceberg Man Boat Tours Shop at sunset in beautiful Twillingate
- Humpback whales, Minke whales, and Killer whales frequent the area and often approach the boat curiously to say hello
- Iceberg Man Tours offers once in a lifetime experiences for all ages
Iceberg Man ToursTwillingate
Twillingate's first boat tour operation, established in 1985 by the Stockley family. Twillingate-native Captain Cecil Stockley, owner/operator, has gained the title of the "Iceberg Man" with his extensive knowledge and experience. In his 33-year career, The Iceberg Man has seen thousands of icebergs, whales, and other sea life. Join us on M.V. Iceberg Alley, a specifically designed fiberglass touring boat, to receive an authentically rich Newfoundland boating experience!
- 50 A Main Street , Twillingate
- 49.6481, -54.7646
- Adults $50, Children $25 (tax included), under 2 years - no cost, group and seniors rates available.
- American Express
- Charter Service
- Group Rates
- Seniors Rates