- Minke Whale from the boat! Photo by David Howells
- Get your hands wet helping to collect plankton! Photo by David Howells
- Look at plankton up close under a microscope and on the big screen! Photo by David Howells
- We never know what we will see and hold from our baited pots, like this rough skinned sun star.
- Our resident Bald Eagles are always close by! Photo by David Howells
Have you ever wanted to be a marine biologist for a day? Our fun-filled, small group cruises get you up close & personal with the ocean & the creatures that call it home. Get your hands wet hauling up a crab pot, examine plankton under a microscope, or simply take in the scenic cliffs & coastline. See minke whales, blue fin tuna, jellyfish, crabs, cormorants or eagles on our award-winning Creature Quest tour. Ask about Cod Fishing & Shark Encounters! Book your marine eco-tour today!
- Northside Road, Holyrood
- 47.3949, -53.1537
Dates of Operation
- Jun 1 - Sep 30, 2018
- Special rates available for groups and for children. We offer multiple tours that vary in price. Please contact for more information.
- Email Money Transfer
- 12 max
- Customized Itineraries
- Group Rates
- Minimum Booking
- Private Tour Service
- Seniors Rates